Keynote – Creativity
Don’t Produce, Create.
Employees these days are under constant pressure to produce, and not create, and yet the greatest asset CEOs value in their staff is creativity. Something is wrong with this picture. To keep pace with the rapid change and disruption occurring around us requires a new way of thinking. A creative way of thinking. To stay relevant and successful, businesses need to be creative. The Internet of Things (IoT) will mean that creativity will give us the edge.
But how do you do it?
With over 15 years as a Creative and more than 26 years as a police officer, having to constantly come up with creative ways to solve problems, Shane knows what is needed to think outside the box and be more creative at work and in our personal lives.
In his keynote presentation Shane will discuss:
- Why every business needs to focus on creativity.
- The three things creatives do better than everyone else.
- How creativity happens… Shane will share a process that enables everyone to come up with more creative ideas.
- Strategies every business and individual can employ to build a creative culture.
- Simple strategies to use to be more creative.
- A process and model to use in improving your creativity.
- An understanding of how to implement creativity in your business and personal life.